I never felt 100% home anywhere. I think most children with a dual nationalities can recognise that feeling. In Denmark strangers saw me as Asian. And after I left Denmark for almost 10 years ago, I feel less and less Danish. After 8 years in Malta I admit I have start feeling Maltese.
I listed 5 reasons, why I have become Maltese:)
1. I can make very bad parking with emergency light without feeling guilty.
2. I Use "MELA" in every other sentences
3. I care about Eurovision for the first time in my adult life
4. I have become a time optimist! - Everything takes max 5 min.
5. Looking for real estate? No Problem I have a contact.